Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Peek-A-Boo Toy Sacks

I have been busy making up a couple of  Peek-a-boo toy sacks for my boys and a niece and nephew.  I saw this fabric by FlowerPress and just had to have some, just to make special toy bags for my boys.  I had enough to cut out 4 bags so one of our nephews will be the lucky recipient of the other bag.  I also needed to make a present for our niece's birthday and finished it just in time to go to the post office.  I was lucky enough to go away for the weekend and took just the baby (with his little toy bag packed) and gave the big boys their bags as part of their presents from Mum while she was away!     



I have one pink one left for sale so we will see what happens with that.  If not, I'm sure I can find lots of other nieces to give it to!! 

I have bought some new fabric for hexagon bag linings and am keen to get a few more finished this week some time.  That's about all the creativeness happening around here for now!  Hope to share some more bags soon!

Happy Sewing
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment